This website is operated by Leo Teatero Events and whose registered address is L’Ecusson – 34000 MONTPELLIER. We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site.
This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website. In compliance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation), Leo Teatero Events affirms that all data introduced and provided through this website will be treated by Leo Teatero Events. By visiting https://leoteatero.com/ you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Types of information we may collect from you
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
Information you supply to us. You may supply us with information about you by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact form and the newsletter subscription form. The information you give us may include your name and e-mail address.
Information our website automatically collects about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information including the following:
- technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
How we may use the information we collect
We use the information in the following ways:
Information you supply to us. We will use this information:
- to provide you with information and/or services that you request from us;
Information we automatically collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual.
Your rights – access to your personal data
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, we inform you that the information you provide to us is subject to a treatment declared to you that you can exercise your right of access, modification, rectification and deletion of information concerning you (article 39 and following of the law). If you wish to exercise this right, you can do so via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.